Liz Lisa lucky pack

I got a Liz Lisa lucky pack trough one of my dear friends in Japan.
I love everything that is inside!!
I bought the 10.500 yen pack and the value inside was over 50.000 yen!

Enjoy the video!

12 Comments

• † Damiën7002 † januari 23, 2013 at 13:48

The pink dress looks lovely and I also love the floral skirt, very beautiful!

• Sasetar januari 23, 2013 at 15:03

Ooooh!! I'm so jealous! 😀
    Would love to get a package like that. ♥

Did someone buy it from a webstore in Japan and then mailed it to you?

~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

• Leyla januari 23, 2013 at 19:01

😀 yeah I really love the items!! So cute 😀

• Leyla januari 23, 2013 at 19:03

It was my first Liz Lisa Lucky pack and I love it!

Yes indeed. Normally you would go to the shop on a certain day the first week of January and line up to get a lucky pack,
    but this time they also offered a pre-reservation online about 1 month earlier, and it was send to her in January and she has send it to me 🙂

• Sasetar januari 23, 2013 at 19:11

You're so lucky! ^__^

Too bad you can't come to HelLo Con, maybe there's gonna some supermega flight sale and you could come..hihi 😀

• myoubi januari 23, 2013 at 22:59

I got the same lucky pack! I just got another blouse 🙂
    Also posted the lucky pack on my blog ^^

• Xue Li januari 24, 2013 at 12:08

Zo leeuk! Vind de trui/blouse/jas & tas echt super mooi :)!

• Megan Sun februari 1, 2013 at 17:00

Hi, Leyla, this is Megan from Taiwan. I have been a super fan of LIZ LISA and have my own blog dedicated to this brand. (=>http://www.wretch.cc/blog/LLfanatic)(sorry, the posts were all written in Chinese)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm so glad to see someone from the Netherlands also enjoys LIZ LISA fashion. Actually, I always have to tone down with my LIZ LISA outfits when I visit my Dutch boyfriend in Amsterdam (I'll be there from Feb 9-17), because I am afraid my LIZ LISA outfit would attract too much attention when walking on the street in Amsterdam and everyone else would think I must be crazy to dress like that.

You have so many awesome photos about Lolita style. They are fabulous!! Great job!! Looking forward to more posts from you.

• Leyla februari 3, 2013 at 17:28

^^ I really wish I could come!

• Leyla februari 3, 2013 at 17:29

ah cool! You got a super cute top!!

• Leyla februari 3, 2013 at 17:30

😀 ben er heel erg blij mee!

• Leyla februari 3, 2013 at 17:32

Hi!!
    So nice to see your blog!!

Haha, I would never change my fashion because of that 😉
    Be your self!!
    If you want to meetup please let me know!!
    I have facebook ^^